Admiral Rodney HMS Formidable St. Lucia Rum 700ml


Out of stock

  •  Delivery & Return


    2-14 working days

    We utilize a network of courier companies that may change from time to time depending upon your location and the location of the supplier. In order to comply with liquor laws an adult over the age of 18 years must be present to accept the delivery and may be required to present appropriate identification.



    We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at For change of mind or for exchange please let us know within 14 days of the order received.

    Refunds cannot be processed while the item is In-transit seems the delivery is not guaranteed some times courier might have some delays which is out of our control we can help you to fast track it but it’s out of our control even when the item is damaged it takes time for us process refund because we need to investigate it is damaged or its loss.

Guaranteed Safe CheckoutTrust

Admiral Rodney HMS Formidable St. Lucia Rum is a premium rum from the Caribbean island of St. Lucia. It is named after the British naval officer, Admiral George Rodney, who is celebrated for his victories over the French during the American Revolutionary War.

This rum is a blend of Coffey still and double retort pot still rums, which are aged for up to 12 years in American white oak barrels. The resulting spirit has a complex flavor profile, with notes of vanilla, caramel, spice, and tropical fruits, along with a hint of oak and a warm, smooth finish.

Admiral Rodney HMS Formidable St. Lucia Rum has a rich, dark amber color and a bold, full-bodied flavor. It is bottled at a strength of 40% ABV (alcohol by volume), which is the standard for most rums. This means that 40% of the liquid in the bottle is pure alcohol, while the remaining 60% is made up of water and other compounds from the aging process.

My Cart
Recently Viewed