Created using techniques that have been passed down for generations, this single malt Scotch is made from some of the most precious whiskies in our Atlantic storehouse. Our master distillers select spirits from five different cask types, including ex-Bourbon barrels, 19th Century-style quarter casks and large Oloroso sherry butts.
Aged anywhere from seven years to 21 years, each spirit brings its own element — and lore — to the blend.The result is the richest expression of our unforgettable peated whisky. Sparkling gold, this rich and smoky Scotch tastes of fall days by the ocean with hints of ash and bitter chocolate. A long, sweet finish and spicy chili tingle make this dram utterly unparalleled. Serve neat, or over ice.
- Complex blend of small-batch Scotch whisky, matured in five casks
- Rich, smoky taste with hints of dark chocolate and ocean air
- Crafted based on traditions passed down through generations
- Aged from 7 to 21 years for the richest possible Laphroaig flavor
- 2019 International Wine and Spirit Competition Silver