About this mezcal
• Artisanal Mezcal Espadín
(Agave Angustifolia Haw)
• 7-9 years of agave maturation
• Handcrafted in San Baltazar Guelavila’s
• Two distillations in copper still
• Aromatics: herbaceous, river stones,light smoked touches, pecan shells,freshly-cut grass, campfire smoke, and
slightly under-ripe pineapple
• On the palate: intense touch,pineapple, roses and freshly cut grass with lingering minerality, caramel, lemon seed, concord grapes and white pepper
Koch are guardians in the preservation of the ancestral and artisanal processes of Mezcal with 100% agave. Koch integrate and collaborate with more than 15 communities and over 50 producing families.
KOCH EL MEZCAL more than a brand…
It is a life project for our 52 producing families.